Planning and finding the goal of your website
The best way to plan is to think about what it is you want?
- Personally, I want to make money online.
- I want to know what jobs are available and if I can work online from home successfully.
- I also want to know how to make passive income, which means building a website to the point that it makes money come in on its own, even when I stop working.
So FAQ’s (Frequently asked questions) are the best subjects for you to start blogging on.
To begin, please write down your own questions that relate to your niche.
This list will give you all the subject matter you want for blogging. The next step is to hunt down the answers to your questions and offer them up to your readers in a simple step by step method.
More blog examples from my niche would be:
- How do I find a job online?
- What kinds of jobs are profitable?
- How do I create passive income?
- Where do I find support for building my business website….etc
The list is literally endless. You can blog on all kinds of subjects and I have found the more I learn, the more I discover that the horizon of questions only grows and does not diminish. I will be blogging until the end of my days and be learning at the same time… which is pretty awesome 😉
1. So the GOAL of my website is to:
“Find relevant information for my niche website and give this info to my readers. Then connect them to the affiliate programs that will assist them in their journey”.
2. The PLAN
My plan is to get a scheduling calendar and make a time commitment every day for the tasks I need to do. Let’s say I have three hours a day to work on my website from 2 pm to 5 pm. I would break jobs down in order of priority.
- 2 pm to 2.30 pm – check emails and answer them. Re-post my latest blogs on all social media accounts, and any other blogs of friends that I like that are relevant to my niche.
- 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm – Work on my next blog topic.
- 4.30 pm to 5 pm – Do some training, or make a plan for the next day’s work.
I would then put the events calendar on the wall so I can refer to it all the time, to remind me of my GOAL and what it is I want to achieve. I have found it is much easier to stay on track by setting up this little work method, it is a constant reminder and stops me from wandering off the path and being distracted by everything the internet has to offer. I used to get distracted ALL the time. Now not so much because I have a plan… To to achieve finical freedom and so do you, otherwise, you would not be here reading this blog.
As a community at Wealthy Affiliates, we know there is room in the world to help each other out. The online market is growing with over a billion buyers worldwide, there is more than enough room in every niche for each of us to make an income.
As an affiliate network, we would be crazy not to help each other out. Paying your knowledge and expertise forward is the sane thing to do.
For me personally, knowing I can rely on a community of thousands to help me out is reassuring, and probably one of the nicest things I have heard of for years.
So keep it simple and pass it on, rewards will eventually come your way.
If you have any questions please leave them in the comment box and I will reply ASAP.
Stay awesome. Coucka